LUMINAR Special Offer
Get Luminar Mac Photo Editor Now!
Plus: 5 Great Bonuses
For only $69 (– $10 with Promo Code “PHOTOWORKOUT”)
- Luminar, super-charged photo software for any Mac photographer
- Vivid Wonderland Luminar Preset Pack
- Pose like the Pros: Family Photos – eBook
- Top 25 Places to Shoot the Most Romantic Photos – eBook
- Creative Sky Overlays
- 166 Color Sky Overlays
- 69 Landscape & Ocean Overlays (see details)
Why does PhotoWorkout promote Luminar?
PhotoWorkout.com is part of the MacPhun affiliate program. MacPhun is the creator of Luminar, the #1 Mach Photo Editor.
We recommend Luminar because we have tested and reviewed the software earlier, use it almost daily and we love it!
Is Luminar available only for MAC users?
Yes, currently Luminar is available only for Mac computers.
Do I need to be a Pro Photographer to use Luminar for Mac?
No, not at all!
We just edited an image of the Taj Mahal. We applied the “Outdoor” > “Auto Small Enhancer” Filter at 50%.
This it is. Super, simple. It took us only 10 seconds (!), with no tutorial/instructions.
Doing this with Lightroom or Photoshop would have taken us much longer (and would have been much less fun to do).
Luminar is very intuitive and works without any special photo editing skills. Yet it is powerful and comes with over 300 tools and features.
Here is the result of our 10 second edit (drag the yellow button to the left/right to see before/after):
Note: The normal price of Luminar is $80 and the 5 Bonuses cost $81.
The total value of this offer is $161 (Save Over 60% when you use promo code “PHOTOWORKOUT”)
Buy & Download Luminar for Mac now Now before the price goes up again (and grab all those HOT DEAL BONUSES!!)
Latest posts by PhotoWorkout Team (see all)
- LUMINAR Hot Deal Save 60% & Get Bonuses (Expires 19th February) - February 10, 2017
- How to Manage & Backup Lightroom Photos (Fast & Easy) - January 18, 2017
- LUMINAR Review | Macphun's New Mac Photo Editing Software - November 2, 2016
- LUMINAR Review | Macphun's New Mac Photo Editing Software
- New: Trey's Revolutionary and Easy to use HDR Mac App
- How to brighten one spot in Lightroom using Filters
- Digital photography workflow: Basic Post Processing Tips
- How to organize your photographs on your Mac
- Nikon AF Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Lens
- For the Pro: The New Fujifilm GFX 50S 51.4MP