Best DSLR Cameras (from Amazon.com updated 5 March 2017)
It's all Nikon & Canon 🙂 … these two manufacturer rule the DSLR world.
Here are the top 5 DSLR cameras:
- 24.2 MP CMOS DX-format sensor
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- 11 AF points with 3D tracking
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
- 1080 (60, 50, 30, 25, 24 fps) HD video (MPEG-4/H.264/MOV)
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting
- 18 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with DIGIC 4 image processor
- EF-S 18-55mm IS II standard zoom lens expands picture-taking possibilities
- 3-inch LCD TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor for easy viewing and sharing
- EOS 1080p full HD movie mode helps you capture brilliant results
- Features include continuous shooting up to 3fps, Scene Intelligent Auto mode, creative filers, built-in flash and feature guide
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600)
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant results in MP4 format
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- 19-point all cross-type AF system allows superb autofocus performance
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for excellent speed and quality.
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- 9 point AF system (including one center cross-type AF point) and AI Servo AF provide impressive autofocus performance with accurate results.
- High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand.
To see all the top 10 (and more) DSLR Best Sellers visit the Amazon.com Best Seller Page.
Join Our Newsletter & Get a FREE eBook: 10 Most Common Photography Mistakes & How to Avoid Them!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.