Our Photography Business Category shares practical and simple business tips for pro photographers.
Microstock Photography: How to Make Money with Stock Photos 5 months ago The best insider tips for making money with stock photos. How to get started, where to sell, how to deal with image rights, and more.
Pic Time vs Pixieset – Comparing Two Popular Online Galleries for Pro Photographers 7 months ago Here is our comparison of Pic Time vs Pixieset, reviewing two popular online galleries for pro photographers!
10 Best NFT Marketplaces for Selling Your Photography 8 months ago Whether you’re just doing research or are actively looking to buy and sell NFTs, knowing the 10 best NFT marketplaces for photographers.
Shutterstock vs Adobe Stock: Which Stock Photo Subscription Should You Get? 9 months ago Can't decide on which stock photo subscription to avail? Check out this detailed comparison of Shutterstock vs Adobe Stock to help you out.
Best Photo Portfolio Website Review: Comparing the Top 10 Sites 9 months ago We compared the top 10 photo portfolio websites and analyzed their features. See the pros and cons of these top-rated website builders!
Pixpa Review: The Ultimate Website Builder for Photographers? 9 months ago Pixpa helps photographers create portfolios, make galleries, and sell photos. But does it live up to the hype? Read our Pixpa review to find out!
Zenfolio Review: The Best Platform for a Photography Business? 10 months ago Our in-depth Zenfolio review explores the ins and outs of this popular business platform. Find out how well Zenfolio performs!
How to Sell Photos as NFTs: A Step-By-Step Guide 1 year ago Want to know how to sell your photos as NFTs? We share a simple, step-by-step process to get you started.
400+ Hashtags for Portrait Photography to Grow Your Following 1 year ago Want to increase your Instagram following? This roundup includes popular hashtags for portrait photography (plus accounts to get featured!).
How to Submit Photos to a Magazine and Get Published 9 months ago Submitting your photos to a magazine is a superb way to get your work published, and your photography brand promoted to the public and potential clients. There is a host of fantastic photography-based magazines that accept submissions and publish photographers work.
200+ Personal Photography Names (& Ways to Come Up with Your Own) 2 months ago If you're looking for personal photography names for your business, studio, or Instagram, then we have 200+ ideas here for your inspiration!
Highest Paying Photography Jobs 1 year ago From commercial photography to real estate, here is our list of the highest paying photography jobs that tip the financial scale (as of 2022).
The 12 Best Stock Video Websites (for Buyers and Sellers) 9 months ago Looking for the best stock video websites? We compare the best online options, including Adobe Stock, Shutterstock, Pond 5, and Footage.net.
Selling Lightroom Presets: A Step-By-Step Guide (Plus Tips) 2 months ago How can you successfully sell Lightroom presets? We share the step-by-step process to make, set up, and market a preset pack.
How to Become a Sports Photographer and Make Money (in 7 Steps) 2 years ago Want to be a successful sports photographer? We share tips on how to become a sports photographer (and make money along the way!).
Picfair Review: Is It Better Than Microstock Sites? 2 years ago If you’re a photographer with images collecting digital dust, Picfair can help put those photographs to use. But is it better than microstock websites? Let's find out.
World’s Best Paid Photographers (Global Top 10) 9 months ago This list of ten incredible paid photographers consists of an eclectic round-up of talent, spanning a variety of genres.
9 SmugMug Alternatives for Your Photography Portfolio 9 months ago Our top 9 choices for alternatives to SmugMug to build your professional photography portfolio and website.
The Best Software for Real Estate Photographers 9 months ago The best Real Estate Software for photographers (HDR software fro Mac, PC). Our top 3 picks are Photomatix Pro 6, Aurora HDR & Photoshop
How to Become a Band Photographer (Tips from a Pro) 9 months ago Want to photograph rock stars? A professional band photographer shares their advice on gear, networking, landing that first gig, and more.
GuruShots Review: Truly the World’s Great Photography Game? 2 years ago Is GuruShots really the best photography game out there? Can you gain exposure and become famous? Our GuruShots review--that will answer these questions, and more!
How to Become a Photojournalist 9 months ago How to begin your career as a photojournalist from recommended courses, free online resources and expert advice from industry leaders.
The Real Estate Photography Checklist 8 months ago Real Estate Photography Checklist: 12 Amazing Must-Dos before You take on an Assignment: What you need to keep in mind ✓ before, ✓ during, and ✓ after your photo shoot). Get Your ✓ FREE PDF download now to master all the important tasks when shooting real estate images.
How To Become a Promotional Model on Instagram 2 years ago Discover how to find your social media niche, build an engaged following and work with brands in order to become a successful promotional model and influencer on Instagram. Read our 5 in-depth-tips.
More Photography Business Tips from our Archive
- Real Estate Photography Pricing: How Much Should You Charge in 2022? 9 months ago Charging for your real estate photos can be overwhelming. This guide will help you get a grip on fair real estate photography pricing in 2022.
- Personal Branding Photography: 7 Tips for Stunning Client Images 2 years ago Personal branding photography is in demand. Are you equipped to take shots your clients will love? Discover our top tips for perfect personal branding pics.
- How to Photograph Clothes for Sale: A Step-By-Step Guide 2 years ago Discover how to photograph clothes for sale with these simple tips and tricks. Whether you're selling on eBay or on your own website, these tips will help!
- SmugMug vs Wix: Which Is the Best Website Builder? 2 years ago We look at SmugMug vs Wix to see which is the best website builder for photographers, and those wanting to create an online business.
- Stock Photography Trends of 2021 – What’s Set to Sell? 2 years ago What's set to sell this year? Which aesthetics are making the biggest splash? See the stock photography trends currently on the rise.
- Getting to Grips with Commercial Photography: How to Get Started 2 years ago Commercial photography is a great field to get into to earn decent money. Here are some secrets to being a successful commercial photographer!
- How to Make Money with Photography at Home: 10 Ways to Earn Cash! 2 years ago Learn how to make money with photography at home and be well on the way to having a successful photography business! Read on for our top tips!
- How to Become a Freelance Photographer 2 years ago If you've dreamed of becoming a freelance photographer, this guide will share everything you need to know on how to become a freelance photographer!
- Blogging for Photographers: 5 Tips to Instantly Improve Your Blogs 2 years ago Blogging for photographers can be a difficult topic. How do you create amazing, standout content? Discover everything you need to know!
- The Best Website Hosting Services for Photographers Using WordPress 9 months ago Setting up a photography website can be tough. To help you out, we've come up with the best website hosting options for photographers.
- 11 Must-Have Business Resources for Photographers 2 years ago The 11 business resources you need to create, develop and run a successful and professional photography business.
- How to Get into Photography and Start a Career 2 years ago How to get started in the photography industry including which camera you should purchase, where you can learn and grow as a photographer and which career path is most suitable for you.
- 11 Best Stock Photography Sites 2 years ago We compare the best stock photo sites, including 8 premium options and 3 totally free sites. Get the best images for your creative needs.
- Social Media Tips for Photographers 2 years ago Maintaining a social media presence is vital for a photographer. Social media is a great way to engage with your users, promote your brand, and also market your photos. This article looks at how you can improve your social media presence by 8 easy to follow tips for photographers.
- Shopify Review: Selling Your Photography Work Online 2 years ago Shopify is a complete end to end solution for selling products and services. For someone selling products it can manage inventory, handle sales, prepare and organize invoices, email invoices to customers and even sync with offline sales as well as sync your sales across a multitude of online platform at the same time.
- 6 Must-Know SEO Tips for Photographers, Plus 4 Image Optimization Tips 2 years ago Read our 6 SEO Tips for Photographers that will help you boost your online presence and ultimately sell more of your photos or get more photography gigs.
- How to Become a Professional Travel Photographer (6 Steps to Boost Your Career) 2 years ago How to become a travel photographer: ✓ Set goals, ✓ learn photography, ✓ build a portfolio, ✓ craft a brand, ✓ get clients.
- SmugMug vs Zenfolio: Which One Is Better? 9 months ago Compare the two most famous online photo sharing, storing and ecommerce platforms for Photos: SmugMug vs Zenfolio, price and features review.