Discover how to photograph clothes for sale with these simple tips and tricks. Whether you’re selling on eBay or on your own website, these tips will help!
- Microstock Photography: How to Sell Stock Photos & Make Money
- How to Submit Photos to a Magazine and get Published
- 9 SmugMug Alternatives For Your Photography Portfolio
- Best Photo Portfolio Website Review
- The Best Software for Real Estate Photographers
- GuruShots Review: Truly the World’s Great Photography Game?
Photography Business: Latest Posts
Shopify is a complete end to end solution for selling products and services. For someone selling products it can manage inventory, handle sales, prepare and organize invoices, email invoices to customers and even sync with offline sales as well as sync your sales across a multitude of online platform at the same time.
Submitting your photos to a magazine is a superb way to get your work published, and your photography brand promoted to the public and potential clients. There is a host of fantastic photography based magazines that accept submissions and publish photographers work. This article looks at how to submit photos to a magazine to get published, and what you should consider when making your submission.