Here is our ultimate guide on how to set up umbrella lighting for photography. Get all of the knowledge you need to take stunning photographs!
- The Best Way to Store Digital Photos: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Shoot Full Body Portraits
- How to Brighten a Part of Your Image in Photoshop
- How to Turn Photos into Paintings – 5 Options for Creating Painted Masterpieces!
- How to Create Forced Perspective Photography
- How to Merge Two Photos in Photoshop: A Step-By-Step Guide
Lightning is truly astonishing. The flashes of electricity escaping the sky spark fear and awe within. As a photographer, capturing lighting can be an incredible …
Memorials are structures that commemorate a certain event or action. War memorials, for example, commemorate those who lost their lives during particular battles or war theatres. Photographing these places can be extremely tricky – there are many considerations to look at. In this guide, we provide information on how to photograph memorials including composition, respect, and post-processing.