If you want to brighten a part of your image Photoshop offers great tools to do so. The Gaussian Blur and the Polygonal Lasso Tool help you brighten a spot.
- The Best Way to Store Digital Photos: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Shoot Full Body Portraits
- How to Brighten a Part of Your Image in Photoshop
- How to Create Forced Perspective Photography
- How to Manage & Backup Lightroom Photos (Fast & Easy)
- How to Make Great Videos (with Your DSLRs or Mirrorless Cameras)
How-To Photography Tips: Latest Posts
Lightning is truly astonishing. The flashes of electricity escaping the sky spark fear and awe within. As a photographer, capturing lighting can be an incredible …
Memorials are structures that commemorate a certain event or action. War memorials, for example, commemorate those who lost their lives during particular battles or war theatres. Photographing these places can be extremely tricky – there are many considerations to look at. In this guide, we provide information on how to photograph memorials including composition, respect, and post-processing.