This eBook is Now FREE
This easy-to-read guide will show you everything you need to know to sell your photos online and make your first $1,000.
In this eBook, you will discover…
How to earn your first $1,000 with Microstock Photography
How do you sell photos online? How long does it take to get to the first $1,000? How many do you need to start making money with stock photography? And what should you capture with your camera? This eBook has the answers.
1. Research, Ideas & Inspiration
What images sell online? How you can find new trends and discover the next stock photos, which will turn into a bestseller on microstock sites!
2. Recommended Photography Gear
The eBook shows you which photography gear you need to succeed in stock photography: Which is the best DSLR camera for shooting stock? Which lenses you should buy? And what studio equipment is a must have for every stock photographer shooting macro images? The eBook discloses which gear some of the very successful stock photographers are using to sell thousands of images online.
3. Post Processing your Images for optimum sales
How to use the post processing software Lightroom to get the best out of your pictures and to maximize the sales of your photos on microstock sites.
4. The Importance of Key-Wording your Images
Learn how to keyword your images so that they sell more. Categorize and organize like a pro photographer. How optimizing this part of the workflow can make or break a newcomer stock photographer.
5. Legal Aspects of Stock Photography
The best selling images are those of people. But in order to sell images with people in it, you need to get model releases. The eBook explains what model releases are and other legal aspects of stock photography so you don’t waste your time making pictures which you can’t sell later.
6. Getting Accepted at the Best Stock Photography Sites
The eBook reveals the best stock photography sites like Shutterstock, iStockPhoto and Fotolia and shows you how you can get accepted as a contributor and increase your rate of approvals.
7. Bonus Content: Mobile Phone Stock Photography
Did you know: You can now click pictures on the go with your mobile phone, submit them from an app and make money! The eBook uncovers the best apps for you!
8. Bonus Content 2: Selling 4k Video Footage Online
With most of the DSLR cameras, you can now make stunning footages. Stock Agencies pay top dollars for footage. This eBook shows you how to create videos with your DSLR camera.
About the featured Photographers
- Stefan is an accomplished stock photographer having over 4,000 images on Shutterstock.com
- He now pays his rent in Sweden and buys new gear with his stock photography income!
- In the eBook, we will show you some of his best-performing images which have made him hundreds of dollars.
- Stefan reveals his camera gear and lenses which are ideal for stock photography.
- Nick shows you which images made him well over $1,000.
- He is a successful stock photographer with some of his images having been downloaded well over 1,000 times and earning him more than $1K each.
- Bonus Content: 5 of his top selling images with sales numbers and how he made them
- Plus: Ten practical tips helping you to get started with your stock photography income!
About the Author
Rajib Mukherjee is writer and photographer with a specialization in digital photography and travel photography. He is the main contributor at PhotoWorkout.com. Over the past many years, he has published plenty of articles and books on stock photography, camera gear and how to sell images online.
Get started: Make your first $1,000
It is time to get started and make your first $1,000 by selling your photos online!
P.S. You you will get the PDF Format.
You can get the Kindle Books format with Amazon Unlimited (free with subscription) here.
Join Our Newsletter & Get a Free eBook
HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST $1,000 with
... And Become a Better Photographer
The PhotoWorkout Team is always curious about the latest photography gear, post-processing software, up & coming photographers, and amazing photos from around the world. Stay tuned for more to come 😉
Latest posts by PhotoWorkout (see all)
- Amazon Prime Day Deals Live NOW! - July 9, 2017
- Stock Photography Legal FAQs (Types, Releases and Licenses) - June 19, 2017
- ON1 Photo RAW 2017.5 Review (Updated Version) - June 8, 2017