Don't Miss This Special Aurora HDR Offer
This month MacPhun is celebrating 1.5 million downloads of Aurora HDR. On this occasion, MacPhun is offering Aurora HDR 2017 + Trey Ratcliff's Complete HDR Tutorial 3.0 for the amazing Price of only $89 instead of $198, over 50% off!
What is Aurora HDR?
Aurora HDR 2017 is the best High Dynamic Range Software currently available. It creates amazingly looking images with lots of details, colors and contrast out of dull-looking images (it even works with a single image, but best if you combines 3 different exposure images).
This Special Auror HDR Promotion ends on Saturday, April 1st and you will get additional $10 off with our coupon code “PHOTOWORKOUT” – if you haven't bought Aurora HDR 2017 yet, this is the time!
Bonus: Treys' HDR Course
Trey Ratcliff's Complete HDR Tutorial 3.0 is a must have for any HDR photography beginner, enthusiast and even advanced user.
Here is what's inside the Treys' HDR Course:
- Overcoming Challenges with Photography
- Discovering Your Artistic Path
- Discussing our Favorite Photos
- Lesson 1: Setting up your camera
- Lesson 2: A Basic HDR Photo
- Lesson 3: Indoor HDR
- Lesson 4: Outdoor HDR
- Lesson 5: Night HDR
- Lesson 6: Single Exposure HDR
- Lesson 7: Mobile Photography
- Lesson 8: Drone HDR
- Lesson 9: A final HDR Shot
- Bonus Lesson: HDR Sunrise in Extreme Conditions
- Bonus Lesson: Vibrant Street Photography
- See all details of this bonus here.
Aurora HDR 2017 is going to change the way you take and process photos! It will make photography more exciting and gives you ways to express yourself artistically. It's almost like combining photography with painting, something which wasn't possible with traditional film photography. HDR really get all the details and best colors out of your (originally dull looking) images.
This special offer is a great opportunity to dive into the art of HDR photography. Get the best HDR software (designed for MAC users) and take the best HDR lessons (from the master of HDR photography Trey Ratcliff).
Note: If you are a Windows user you may want to look at Photomatix (as an alternative to Aurora HDR 2017).
Join Our Newsletter & Get a Free eBook
10 Most Common Photography Mistakes & How to Avoid Them!
The PhotoWorkout Team is always curious about the latest photography gear, post-processing software, up & coming photographers, and amazing photos from around the world. Stay tuned for more to come 😉
Latest posts by PhotoWorkout (see all)
- BlueMelon vs PhotoShelter - September 27, 2017
- Amazon Prime Day Deals Live NOW! - July 9, 2017
- Stock Photography Legal FAQs (Types, Releases and Licenses) - June 19, 2017