Read our latest tips on how to get natural looking real estate photos by taking multiple photos (with different exposure) and then merging them with the Photomatix HDR software. Plus, get 15% off on the latest Photomatix Pro version with our coupon code “PHOTOWORKOUT”.
- The Best Way to Store Digital Photos: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Brighten a Part of Your Image in Photoshop
- How to Shoot Full Body Portraits
- How to Turn Photos into Paintings – 5 Options for Creating Painted Masterpieces!
- How to Convert RAW to JPEG on Mac, Windows, and More
- White Background Portrait: How to Capture Portraits With a Pure White Background
Do you love to hike with your camera, but aren’t satisfied with your pictures? Then Sebastian Jacobitz has the right hiking photography tips for you! These tips will improve your photographs next time you head out for the mountains. See pictures from his trip to Mount Ijen in Indonesia where he photographed the sulfur miners and document one of the hardest jobs on the planet with his mirrorless camera.